- - - - -

Dichbe'h Mezcal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Diane_Guest

Guest_Diane_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2003 - 11:16 AM

Looking for Dichbe'H Mezcal. My sister in law got a bottle in Cozumel. It was coconut flavored. Any idea where I could poss. get more?

#2 Guest_vin_Guest

Guest_vin_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2005 - 12:40 AM

Looking for Dichbe'H Mezcal. My sister in law got a bottle in Cozumel. It was coconut flavored. Any idea where I could poss. get more?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

phone number on the bottle is 01-951-52-201-86

#3 reifer

reifer

• 1,141 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 08:12 AM

phone number on the bottle is 01-951-52-201-86

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The number seems complete. From the US dial 011-52-951-52-201-86

#4 Guest_Dee Wilkins_Guest

Guest_Dee Wilkins_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:02 PM

I got the Mango flavored and am in the same boat. Could you please let me know if you have found any?

#5 Guest_nancy_Guest

Guest_nancy_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:19 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just got back from Cozumel. Went into the little store, there is no other place that sells this. They gave me a card with this address if you need more....

www.alvaromezcal@hotmail.com.mx

Im not sure if that works or not. Good luck

#6 Guest_nancy_Guest

Guest_nancy_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:20 AM

I got the Mango flavored and am in the same boat. Could you please let me know if you have found any?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just got back from Cozumel. Went into the little store, there is no other place that sells this. They gave me a card with this address if you need more....

#7 big blue agave

big blue agave

Newcomer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

I also just returned home from Cozumel and purched some of the Dichbe 'H mezcal. to answer you question it can only be purchased there, We asked about ordering online and they said they cannot do so.