• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

Last summer a friend was kind enough to give me a baby agave so I dug a small hole in the ground to plant it, although at the time the pup did not look all that healthy since it had been dug out several days, possible weeks before we put it in the ground, never the less we had high hopes for it. As time passed the pup looked worse and started turning brown as the pencas dried and shriveled. Then yesterday I happen to walk by the dead looking agave pup and behold to me IT'S ALIVE, IT'S  ALIVE (In a doctor Frankenstein kind of voice). So now I have this zombie of an agave plant that I will name of course, Frankenstein.

Future pictures to come as growth on Frankenstein progresses.

Attached Files

• SeattleJuan and hondajustin like this

#2 La.Casa.de.Tequilas

La.Casa.de.Tequilas

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

Baby Frankenstein will grow fast once spring and summer show up.  :t_up:

#3 La.Casa.de.Tequilas

La.Casa.de.Tequilas

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:22 PM

Here are my babies.  :) I adopted these two guys from Ray and Martha about three years ago and have almost tripled in size since then. These two babies come from a strong lineage of tequila producing agaves. The distillery shall remain nameless.  :icon_mrgreen:

Attached Files

#4 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:36 AM

Here are my babies.  :) I adopted these two guys from Ray and Martha about three years ago and have almost tripled in size since then. These two babies come from a strong lineage of tequila producing agaves. The distillery shall remain nameless.  :icon_mrgreen:

Those 2 will make a nice pair of piƱas some day.