• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 La.Casa.de.Tequilas

La.Casa.de.Tequilas

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

Curious I've noticed that the Del Maguey bottle bag that they come with have different designs. Does anyone know if each Del Maguey product has its own bag design??

#2 gabe

gabe

Transcendent Agave Master

• Agave friends
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Curious I've noticed that the Del Maguey bottle bag that they come with have different designs. Does anyone know if each Del Maguey product has its own bag design??

The four "basic" DM's, as well as Tobala and Pechuga, all have a different sleeve. Not sure about the newer offerings such as Espadin Especial.

#3 vanguero

vanguero

Agave Paladin

• Agave friends
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

all except the Vida & Crema - but in some stores the sleeves go "missing" so ya

#4 La.Casa.de.Tequilas

La.Casa.de.Tequilas

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

The four "basic" DM's, as well as Tobala and Pechuga, all have a different sleeve. Not sure about the newer offerings such as Espadin Especial.

Reason I ask was because the store where I'm going to buy it at has the entire line of Del Maguey bottles out of the bags sitting on a shelf. There's like 12 bags mixed in a cardboard box. I'm trying to figure out which bag belongs to each offering of Del Maguey.

#5 vanguero

vanguero

Agave Paladin

• Agave friends
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Reason I ask was because the store where I'm going to buy it at has the entire line of Del Maguey bottles out of the bags sitting on a shelf. There's like 12 bags mixed in a cardboard box. I'm trying to figure out which bag belongs to each offering of Del Maguey.

uhm just use the Del Maguey website to extrapolate the info - ie the woven basket is clearly pictured next to the bottle of Chichicapa http://mezcal.com/chichicapa/

#6 La.Casa.de.Tequilas

La.Casa.de.Tequilas

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

uhm just use the Del Maguey website to extrapolate the info - ie the woven basket is clearly pictured next to the bottle of Chichicapa http://mezcal.com/chichicapa/

Yeah I just figured that out right after I posted this. Thanks.

#7 jdjohn84

jdjohn84

Jimador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Retailers tend to mix-and-match the sleeves after they pull the bottles out for display.  I ordered a bottle of Tobala online and the website asked, "Would you like the original packaging?"  I checked the 'yes' box, but they sent me the Tobala bottle in a Chichicapa sleeve.  Doh!

#8 La.Casa.de.Tequilas

La.Casa.de.Tequilas

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Retailers tend to mix-and-match the sleeves after they pull the bottles out for display.  I ordered a bottle of Tobala online and the website asked, "Would you like the original packaging?"  I checked the 'yes' box, but they sent me the Tobala bottle in a Chichicapa sleeve.  Doh!

Yeah, I was originally going to order the Tobala from Old Town (cause it a little cheaper than here) but then I thinking that they might just send me the bottle without the bag. So I just plan on buying it here at the store. At least I'll know exactly what I'm getting.