• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mgrasso911

mgrasso911

Newcomer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

I am new to the forum but have been big into tequila for a few years now.  Currently I run a place called Zocalo in Cleveland OH downtown on E. 4th St.  We offer the largest selection of Tequila in Ohio so it's a great place to sample a lot of variety.  Hoping to meet some new people and increase my knowledge, thanks

#2 *45*

*45*

Transcendent Agave Master

• 1,831 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

I am new to the forum but have been big into tequila for a few years now. Currently I run a place called Zocalo in Cleveland OH downtown on E. 4th St. We offer the largest selection of Tequila in Ohio so it's a great place to sample a lot of variety. Hoping to meet some new people and increase my knowledge, thanks

Welcome to the forum! 😃👍

#3 ryan79

ryan79

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

Welcome to the forum.

I've been to your place a few times and, for Ohio, you do have a good selection of tequilas. When I have been there I have always been impressed with the knowledge of the staff regarding tequila. Around NE Ohio, my expectations are very low, so it is nice to go to a place that the employees know something about the products they are promoting. As mentioned, I have been impressed with your bartenders, etc.

There are a decent number of people from CLE area that are getting into the 'tequila experience'. E 4th is a great location, hopefully you can pull people in from the surrounding dining establishments, educate them on tequila - and have great new 'regulars'. The Lopez crowd is pretty loyal.. which can be won over with knowledge of the tequila you're selling and selection. You are in the right place to learn and meet people.

Great seeing Cleveland being represented on here.

rjh