• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tequila4earth

Tequila4earth

Newcomer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

l am much anticipating my chance to meet with master distillers, master blenders, mixologists and other industry professionals at my first ever tequila festival this Saturday, 09/15! Spirits of Mexico is the largest most prestigious tequila festival in North America, which is why I am asking all first timers to share their thoughts before and after this special event. How has your awareness of tequila's sip-and-savor agenda affected your emphasis on the totality of tequila as a forerunner in the fine spirit world? Spirits of Mexico's main event 09/15/2012 at 6:30pm will be its 9th year celebrating the craft of fine tequila, and will host a myriad of aficianados and amateurs to enliven your spirit and invigorate your palette. tickets are still on sale!

#2 Tequila4earth

Tequila4earth

Newcomer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

Before I met my first tequila aficianado, who now has become my best friend; I continued to believe tequila lived only up to it's party hype. But there was more that met the naked palette... Before I knew it I was taking into account the complex flavors and putting the heat in a place that did not affect my take on the spirit. Being able to discern the alcohol heat from the complex flavors (hopefully complex anyway!) was comparable to life for me, being able to enjoy the exciting notes and look passed the alcohol is an important metaphor to apply to life as well. Whether heat for you is your angry boss, your unruly children, or your weight, life is boundless with notes of sweet serenity, divine peacefullness and pure spirit, it is about opening your eyes ( or palette! ) to emerse yourself in life's precious gifts. I am so excited for Spirits of Mexico to take me to a new level of tequila appreciation!! I hope to see more people respond to my topic! Even if you are not attending Spirits of Mexico any feedback is wonderful! For those who are going, lets give tequila the respect that it deserves and only drink the good stuff! ; )

#3 *45*

*45*

Transcendent Agave Master

• 1,834 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Its a great event and you will enjoy it!! that is a almost the semi-annual reunion for many on this Forum. the other is our annual trip to jalisco. Look forward to hearing more from you on this board Tequila4earth - Welcome! :D

#4 Wichie13

Wichie13

Agave Olympian

• Admin/Moderator
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Preaching to the choir!

see you there.