• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

I thought I would start this thread as a way of posting stories and pictures of any tequila event you may have attended or any information on current or future tequila events happening in your area to keep us all up to date on whats going on around your neck of the woods. I my self just missed out on a tasting in the Sacramento area with German Gonzalez T1 earlier this week that obviously I would have attended if I had known about it.

This Saturday Aug 25 2012 Agave 52 will be having an event in Lodi Ca. Here is the link for any one who may be interested in attending. Hope to see many of you there.

http://agave52.com/e...t-25-2012-lodi/

#2 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

We attended the Lodi tequila event this past Saturday, and for being the first of it's kind in Lodi I would have to congratulate Agave52 for doing an amazing job on organizing this event, I look forward to many more. There where plenty of tequila labels represented there and tequila flowed all through the evening. The one stand out was definitely Don Pilar with his new XA. All in all good tacos, good music and good tequila.

#3 Ralph16

Ralph16

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:39 AM

Sounds like I missed a good one Rolando. Hope you can make it down to Monterey in October.

#4 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Did anyone here make it to the Craft Spirits show this past weekend?
This was a great event that I really had little to no idea what to expect. The event was held inside a huge building that housed numerous brands of all types of spirits like pisco, rum, cognac,vodka,whisky mezcal and of course tequila.
Just wish the event could have gone abit longer in order to visit most or all the booths, but then again it is a2 day event and we only went on Sunday
One of the nice things about this event was the fact that Cask liquors was on site and you where actually able to piurchase any of the bottles of the product that you had just tatsed on the spot.I hope to see more of this in other events.

A big thank you to our friends from Gran Dovejo for the invitation and the tickets. I look forward to more events lioke this.

http://www.craftspiritscarnival.com/

#5 Don Nom

Don Nom

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

Wish I could have gone but I was on lockdown after the Monterey event hahaha. Definitely one I'll try to put on the calendar for next year though.

#6 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Attached File  logo.jpg   6.63KB   3 downloads

If you are in or near the Sacramento area this Friday, I recomend you atending this event.
Evening of Tequila, Cocktail, Art & Cuisine with Don Pilar
Mayaheul Tequila Museo
1200 K St
Sacramento, CA 95814

Friday, October 19, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)

Here is a link for tickets
http://donpilar.eventbrite.com/#

#7 Don Nom

Don Nom

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Ralph and Rolando, I enjoyed meeting you guys at Mayahuel last Friday!

#8 Ralph16

Ralph16

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

It was nice finally meeting you in person too! Hope to see you at the next big tequila event.

#9 CaliTequilaSipperGirl

CaliTequilaSipperGirl

Transcendent Agave Master

• 1,172 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Um, you three all met at the house in Monterey.  You guys seem to have 'lippy' disease.  

#10 Don Nom

Don Nom

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Maybe a little, but not NEARLY as bad as lippy!

#11 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

Attached File  1975013_710060492375378_6826474908787456013_n.jpg   107.49KB   0 downloads