• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TequilainNZ

TequilainNZ

Newcomer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hola all. My name is Adrian. A couple of you might know me from other forums and such, and my facebook page, "Tequila in New Zealand". Finally getting myself on this forum. Living down in Auckland New Zealand with my wife. Originally from LA and try to find anything I can regards good 100% agave tequila down here and letting others know. Just thought I'd say hi, and hope to meet many other great guys and gals with the same love of tequila. And hey Ray, I'm looking to get that picture of our native wildlife here, the ominous pukeko! :-)
Adrian
http://www.facebook....107923222646499

#2 LSR

LSR

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Hola and welcome! I have an Aunt who lives down under, if you asked her about tequila she'd likely hand you a lager and tell you to stop talking nonesense!
  • TequilainNZ likes this

#3 TequilainNZ

TequilainNZ

Newcomer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

That sounds about right with a lot of people down here. We're working on changing that!! :-)
  • SeattleJuan likes this

#4 SeattleJuan

SeattleJuan

Jimador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hey Adrian, glad to see you on here. Really enjoyed the evening with your family when you were up here in May. We need to be able to do that again.

#5 Don Nom

Don Nom

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

Welcome!

#6 duffneggs

duffneggs

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Welcome to the forum! Is Tromba available in New Zealand, or has it not made it's way over from Australia yet?

#7 TequilainNZ

TequilainNZ

Newcomer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Tromba's not quite here yet, but we're working on it :-)

SJ, hell yeah, would love to do that evening again. It was great ti finally meet you guys and share some tequilas. So much fun, all of us agreed. And hey, what do you think of the Alein anejo? I'm really quite impressed with it. Has a unique something I can't quite pin, but I like it. Like a spiciness.

Edited by TequilainNZ, 05 July 2012 - 10:29 PM.

#8 atotonilco77

atotonilco77

Newcomer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Greeting Adrian im sure you will have a great time here and get to learn a lot from everyone here SALUD