• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

Through out my tequila experience I have had the pleasure of meeting many of our forum members and just recently met with Don Ricardo de Hawaii. So it occurred to me to start this new thread where we can announce a place or a city we may be visiting and if any forum member in that area would like to meet with that visiting forum member they may get in touch with each other.
So I hope this works out for many of you as it has for me.
Hope to meet many more of you...Salud!

#2 Tonga

Tonga

Transcendent Agave Master

• Agave friends
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

Through out my tequila experience I have had the pleasure of meeting many of our forum members and just recently met with Don Ricardo de Hawaii. So it occurred to me to start this new thread where we can announce a place or a city we may be visiting and if any forum member in that area would like to meet with that visiting forum member they may get in touch with each other.
So I hope this works out for many of you as it has for me.
Hope to meet many more of you...Salud!

Nice Rolando...great idea.

I've met other forum members in a few different states including the illustrious *45* in San Diego and Mr. and Mrs. blancosuave in Albuquerque. It's always a good time hanging out with forum members whatever the situation.

Speaking of...we've got to get our 1146 tasting off the ground if we can manage to cram it into this year.

#3 Don Ricardo de Hawaii

Don Ricardo de Hawaii

Keen sipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

I have also had a lot of fun meeting forum members, both here in Hawaii and while visiting the mainland. Hopefully, my location will attract more visits.

Aloha, Rick

#4 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

This weekend I had the pleasure of spending time with the fdm1 family. I would like to thank Frank and his wife for the great time and for being such wonderful hosts. Thank you Frank for sharing your tequila, love that Gran Dovejo, especially the blanco.
If you have not had a chance to try this great tequila get in contact with fdm1 on the forum and he will be more than happy to lead you in the right direction.
Just don't let him try to push off any Coors light on you.

#5 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 352 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

This past Friday I had the pleasure of spending some time with Ralph16 we went to a local Mexican seafood restaurant and had some delicious camarones al agua-chile, camarones ala kora accompanied by other delicious plates, although the atmosphere at the restaurant may have been a little loud with the Karaoke going on we ended the evening at my place sipping away on some wonderful tequilas in the likes of Tapatio excelencia, 7L de Antaño, Herradura SS... you get the picture. An excellent evening with excellent company.

#6 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 352 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

Next month we will be in San Diego for SOM & LB if any of the SD members are interested in meeting up, let me know so we can arrange it.

#7 Tequila4me

Tequila4me

Transcendent Agave Master

• Agave friends
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Next month we will be in San Diego for SOM & LB if any of the SD members are interested in meeting up, let me know so we can arrange it.

I'm in!!! let me know, and hopefully we can arrange something!!! See you guys Soon!!!!

#8 ballard

ballard

Knight of the Blue Agave

• Agave friends
  • 863 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

I'm in!!! let me know, and hopefully we can arrange something!!! See you guys Soon!!!!

Yep, same here. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

#9 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 352 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

Earlier today I had the honor and pleasure of being visited by non other than... Tim Carter. Unfortunately it was a short visit but a very well appreciated one. Mr. Carter has decided on selling his tequila collection and did the honors of a personal delivery while we sipped on some of this fine juice while admiring the collection. Tim, be assured that your babies will be in great company.
Salud Amigo!

#10 carssausage

carssausage

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'll be there from October 2-6 for a cousin's wedding in Napa, but flying into and staying in the Bay area before the weekend.  I can definitely escape Wed and Thurs.  Probably Friday too.  I'll start solidifying plans as it gets closer.  I'll defininitely make it out to the Sacramento area for one of those days.  Thanks for all of the offers.

That would be epic. You cannot pass up the chance to visit Rolando's shrine (and that would be a perfect time for me to visit too!!!).

Look forward to having you guys over, I know it may be a bit too early to set a date and time but let meknow and will try to gather other local aficionados.

#11 ballard

ballard

Knight of the Blue Agave

• Agave friends
  • 863 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Look forward to having you guys over, I know it may be a bit too early to set a date and time but let meknow and will try to gather other local aficionados.

Yeah, maybe I can use that as an excuse to finally come up and check out your place!

bda