• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ballard

ballard

Knight of the Blue Agave

• Agave friends
  • 863 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

Howdy everyone!!! While the Bay area has had JCRF and Denton Fest, and Seattle did Porfidio Fest, "Lots of Fortaleza" is too big for just one city, so Norcal and Socal will be celebrating Los Abuelos/Fortaleza Lots 1-9 in both Redwood City and Oceanside at the same time!!!

I'll be hosting the event in Redwood City at the Allard Compound and Khrys will be hosting at Casa de *45* in Oceanside. Below are the rough details.

Date:Saturday April 16th
Time:3pm till everyone is done drinking
Food: Potluck. *45* is providing al pastor y tortillas. Ballard is providing rabbit bratwurst & roasted potatoes. For those that like to BBQ, there will be a grill available at each location.

Tequila details:

Every attendee must contribute a unique "Lot" Fortaleza bottle (should be new and sealed).
A Lot 1 or Lot 2 bottle will get you entrance for two people.

---designated drivers are more than welcome. Also, there are hotels close by in both locations (PM hosts for details).

The list of bottles is below for the Redwood City event. I've marked off the ones that people have already signed up. *45* will follow shortly will his bottle list.

If you are interested in attending, please PM the appropriate host with your details (please include your email address, so we can include you in direct email communications moving forward).

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Khrys& Ballard

Redwood City bottle list

Lot B/R/A Person
9 Blanco X
9 Repo X
9 Anejo X
8 Blanco X
8 Repo
8 Anejo X
7 Blanco
7 Repo
7 Anejo X
6 Blanco
6 Repo
6 Anejo
5 Blanco
5 Repo X
5 Anejo
4 Blanco X
4 Repo X
4 Anejo X
3 Blanco
3 Repo X
3 Anejo
Two person entry bottles
2 Blanco
2 Repo
2 Anejo X
1 Blanco
1 Repo
1 Anejo

#2 *45*

*45*

Transcendent Agave Master

• 1,834 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

Yes, this is going to be a great event!!! Don't wait 'til the last minute to RSVP, and get your bottle in soon! Posted Image

Oceanside bottle list
Lot B/R/A Person

10 Blanco X
9 Blanco X
9 Repo X
9 Anejo X
8 Blanco X
8 Repo X
8 Anejo
7 Blanco X
7 Repo X
7 Anejo
6 Blanco
6 Repo
6 Anejo
5 Blanco
5 Repo X
5 Anejo
4 Blanco X
4 Repo X
4 Anejo X
3 Blanco X
3 Repo X
3 Anejo X
Two person entry bottles
2 Blanco
2 Repo
2 Anejo
1 Blanco X
1 Repo X
1 Anejo

#3 Wichie13

Wichie13

Agave Olympian

• Admin/Moderator
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

you guys need web cams for the events

:)

Howdy everyone!!! While the Bay area has had JCRF and Denton Fest, and Seattle did Porfidio Fest, "Lots of Fortaleza" is too big for just one city, so Norcal and Socal will be celebrating Los Abuelos/Fortaleza Lots 1-9 in both Redwood City and Oceanside at the same time!!!

I'll be hosting the event in Redwood City at the Allard Compound and Khrys will be hosting at Casa de *45* in Oceanside. Below are the rough details.

Date:Saturday April 16th
Time:3pm till everyone is done drinking
Food: Potluck. *45* is providing al pastor y tortillas. Ballard is providing rabbit bratwurst & roasted potatoes. For those that like to BBQ, there will be a grill available at each location.

Tequila details:

Every attendee must contribute a unique "Lot" Fortaleza bottle (should be new and sealed).
A Lot 1 or Lot 2 bottle will get you entrance for two people.

---designated drivers are more than welcome. Also, there are hotels close by in both locations (PM hosts for details).

The list of bottles is below for the Redwood City event. I've marked off the ones that people have already signed up. *45* will follow shortly will his bottle list.

If you are interested in attending, please PM the appropriate host with your details (please include your email address, so we can include you in direct email communications moving forward).

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Khrys& Ballard

Redwood City bottle list

Lot B/R/A Person
9 Blanco X
9 Repo X
9 Anejo X
8 Blanco X
8 Repo
8 Anejo X
7 Blanco
7 Repo
7 Anejo X
6 Blanco
6 Repo
6 Anejo
5 Blanco
5 Repo X
5 Anejo
4 Blanco X
4 Repo X
4 Anejo X
3 Blanco
3 Repo X
3 Anejo
Two person entry bottles
2 Blanco
2 Repo
2 Anejo X
1 Blanco
1 Repo
1 Anejo

#4 Tonga

Tonga

• Agave friends
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

you guys need web cams for the events

We were talking about setting it up over Skype, or something as simple as Facetime for those equipped with iPhone 4.

Either way, it's going to be a great event! I can't wait.

#5 ChavoCheque

ChavoCheque

Jimador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:50 PM

If only there were a tech-savvy tequila guy in the Bay area who liked Fortaleza and had lots of recent experience with Webcasting. If such a cat existed, I bet they'd give him his own weekly show!

#6 atotonilco77

atotonilco77

Newcomer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

hello im new here,i was told of the event by pedro rivera tequila4me and im also a regular on the tequila whisperer show ,i can take a bottle of FORTALEZA LOT 3 BLANCO,ok thanks my name is ricardo atotonilco77 my email is miquitzin77@hotmail.com thanks

Edited by atotonilco77, 15 March 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#7 totallytequila

totallytequila

Agave Aficionado

• Agave friends
  • 407 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

We were talking about setting it up over Skype, or something as simple as Facetime for those equipped with iPhone 4.

Either way, it's going to be a great event! I can't wait.

Uh...okay Tonga but....what about us "not-so-savy" old skool technologically challenged individuals who wouln't know the difference between Facetime and a Facelift???:P Kinda like uh...somebody like me who grew up with Pac Man, Space Invaders, and Pong!? Any suggestions in layman's terms on how I may be able to tune in? I soooo wish that I could attend the event but it's just a wee bit out of my territory. Gracias amigo! :t_up:

#8 *45*

*45*

• 1,834 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:26 AM

Uh...okay Tonga but....what about us "not-so-savy" old skool technologically challenged individuals who wouln't know the difference between Facetime and a Facelift???:P Kinda like uh...somebody like me who grew up with Pac Man, Space Invaders, and Pong!? Any suggestions in layman's terms on how I may be able to tune in? I soooo wish that I could attend the event but it's just a wee bit out of my territory. Gracias amigo! :t_up:

Hope to be able to find a way to have both events live online at the same time.

#9 Tequila4me

Tequila4me

• Agave friends
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

hello im new here,i was told of the event by pedro rivera tequila4me and im also a regular on the tequila whisperer show ,i can take a bottle of FORTALEZA LOT 3 BLANCO,ok thanks my name is ricardo atotonilco77 my email is miquitzin77@hotmail.com thanks

Yes,!!!! about time you got to post here Ricardo!!!!:t_up: Yeah, Atotonilco has been lurking here and checking out the Lippy Show every week and i think he would enjoy this great event of Fortaleza. Looking forward to see you all there and sip some great Tequila with the South Cal Crew.:drink:

#10 Los Altos

Los Altos

• Agave friends
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Sounds like its going to be an awesome event! If I were to go it would be tough deciding between the rabbit brats and al pastor.

#11 *45*

*45*

• 1,834 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

If I were to go it would be tough deciding between the rabbit brats and al pastor.

yeah, I know! I saw the brats and I'm like "whoa...Posted Image...that sounds pretty damn tasty!"

#12 *45*

*45*

• 1,834 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:14 PM

only 17 more days! woohoo!!

hey y'all! I came across these lots. If you are SoCal and want to attend but don't have a bottle, these may do it...

Blanco; 5, 6, 7, 8 ($50 each)
Repo; 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ($60 each)
Aņejo; 3, 5, 7, 8 ($80 each)

Let me know what you want to get, and I'll tell you where it is!

#13 ballard

ballard

Knight of the Blue Agave

• Agave friends
  • 863 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:14 PM

only 17 more days! woohoo!!

hey y'all! I came across these lots. If you are SoCal and want to attend but don't have a bottle, these may do it...

Blanco; 5, 6, 7, 8 ($50 each)
Repo; 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ($60 each)
Aņejo; 3, 5, 7, 8 ($80 each)

Let me know what you want to get, and I'll tell you where it is!

I've also got extra bottles (that have not been claimed for the party yet) that are available if anyone else wants to attend the NorCal party. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

BDA

#14 Tonga

Tonga

• Agave friends
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

I've also got extra bottles (that have not been claimed for the party yet) that are available if anyone else wants to attend the NorCal party. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

BDA

We should make Lippy bring a bottle of ERA 1109 as the other half of his gate fee! :growl:

...just sayin.

#15 *45*

*45*

• 1,834 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

hey y'all we are getting closer, only 6 more days!!! Posted Image SoCal is starting to fill up, here is what open;

L-01-A
L-02-B/R/A
L-05-B/A
L-06-B/R/A
L-07-A
L-08-A

That is a total of 11 bottles, and I know where 4 of those are available. If you want to get in, send me an PM.

ROCK!

#16 Tonga

Tonga

• Agave friends
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

Hoy es la DIA!!!

:cheers:

:drink:

Time to hit some old label Los Abuelos!

(Beg pardon...I'm just a bit 'stoked').

#17 bpacifica

bpacifica

• Agave friends
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

Hoy es la DIA!!!

:cheers:

:drink:

Time to hit some old label Los Abuelos!

(Beg pardon...I'm just a bit 'stoked').

Did you guys "fill the bill" up North? I think we are pretty close down here.

#18 ballard

ballard

Knight of the Blue Agave

• Agave friends
  • 863 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:35 PM

Did you guys "fill the bill" up North? I think we are pretty close down here.

Nah, we've got a relatively small group up North. Will only have one bottle from the whole Lot 1/2/3 range. We have a good number of the bottles from 4/5/6/7/8/9 though.

BDA

#19 Tonga

Tonga

• Agave friends
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Nah, we've got a relatively small group up North. Will only have one bottle from the whole Lot 1/2/3 range. We have a good number of the bottles from 4/5/6/7/8/9 though.

BDA

I traded away my Los Abuelos lot 1 blanco for a Centinela Tres Anos square bottle. I'm still brining a lot 2 repo in addition to the lot 2 anejo that I'm supposed to be brining. Also, tequila-habanero sausages for the grill...get ready!

#20 ballard

ballard

Knight of the Blue Agave

• Agave friends
  • 863 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

I traded away my Los Abuelos lot 1 blanco for a Centinela Tres Anos square bottle. I'm still brining a lot 2 repo in addition to the lot 2 anejo that I'm supposed to be brining. Also, tequila-habanero sausages for the grill...get ready!

Suuuweeeeet!

bda