• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyBoots

JohnnyBoots

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

had some issues with remembering my password but I'm, finally here...about a month later. Doing some lurking, some posting, happy to join the community of fellow tequila-holics

#2 bullitt

bullitt

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Welcome Newbie! What are your likes so far?

#3 Lippy

Lippy

Agave Olympian

• Agave friends
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Johnny Effen Boots!
Give this guy a hearty welcome, Agave-Friends! He's a regular on the "Whisperer" show and has good musical tastes to BOOT!

#4 JohnnyBoots

JohnnyBoots

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

Fav's uhh where do I start. We're a litlle tequila-illiterate here in Georgia so selections can be limited but there's ways around that :)

I love the whole Ocho, CN and Herradura lines. I'll never turn down a DJ1942 and on the flip side I like my cheapies EUA and espolon. I've got some Chinaco I really dig and Partida as well and in a weird kick my ass kind of way I like Cazadores but I really have to be in the mood for it. We (my wife and I) have been "properly" drinking tequila for the last 1-2 years and within the last 9 months watched our liquor cabinet go from 1-2 bottles of tequila to 15. Still small but theres no end in sight. You guys have me scouring the metro-atl area for treasure bottles now. So far I've picked up a ETWL Anejo (box and all), CN Repo in the porcelain bottle, and some Porfidio blanco (or whatever the hell it is).

Thanks Lip, always enjoy the show, jokes, music and all. I bombed out early for the Agaveles, too much Guiness and mussels cooked in Guiness.