• Please log in to reply
996 replies to this topic

#991 Tequila Tourist

Tequila Tourist

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

I 2nd that - the new Centinela Recipe and/or different production method resulting in a dialed down flavor has really bummed me out - after doing some blind taste tests a while back I even emailed the distillery to complain LOL only to get a reply suggesting that changes in aging,recipe & production had indeed happened - this was one of my favorite brands....

I'm sad about it too.  I treid to make the order from Bevmo, but they wouldn't ship to MN or WI.  I would have bought 4 bottles.

#992 vanguero

vanguero

Agave Paladin

• Agave friends
  • 597 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

I'm sad about it too. I treid to make the order from Bevmo, but they wouldn't ship to MN or WI. I would have bought 4 bottles.

Hey TT check out Wine Chateau - somebody mentioned they still have older round bottles - maybe check it out
cheers

#993 Tequila Tourist

Tequila Tourist

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hey TT check out Wine Chateau - somebody mentioned they still have older round bottles - maybe check it out
cheers

I will.  Thanks for the heads up.

#994 Jaberiman

Jaberiman

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

Alot of bars have it on the menu still and im guessing they are round bottles still. I noticed today that pena azul in alameda has the 3 yr for cheap per 2oz. GREAT spot

#995 vanguero

vanguero

Agave Paladin

• Agave friends
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Alot of bars have it on the menu still and im guessing they are round bottles still. I noticed today that pena azul in alameda has the 3 yr for cheap per 2oz. GREAT spot

dunno see alot of the new Square bottles on the bar shelves down here and in photos of bars in US & Canada :(

#996 hondajustin

hondajustin

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi Time has Casa Noble Single Barrel Anejo on sale for $79.99. :cheers:

#997 naranja

naranja

Tequilero

• Agave friends
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

Laurenti Wines  in NJ  has Siembra Azul Suro for $81: http://www.laurentiw...sku1888462.html . I recently got a bottle locally for around a hundred bucks and saw some in inventory in Houston too. Not a life changer imo, but a good addition to the collection or drinking stock.